Sisterhood of the Traveling Stash

Follow the Box Around the Country

Monday, March 12, 2007

The Idaho exchange

Well, here's my exchange. I picked out my stuff a couple of weeks ago, but am finally getting around to posting pics. We got home from the hospital last Friday, and are settling in nicely. Jack is doing much better, and is eating and gaining weight like a super star (pics on my blog). So, without further ado...

I picked out these goodies--2 skeins of Knit Picks Essential, a single skein of Lorna's Laces sock yarn in Aslan colorway, and a yummy pumpkin colored single...looks sort of Manos-y.

This stuff went back in...3 skeins of sock yarn and some Crystal Palace splash that I bought to make my neice a scarf...3 years ago. Obviously it's not gonna happen. I also threw in a pair of Brittany Birch dpns, size 2.


So the box (weighing 38 lobs according to my husband) is on its way to the next lucky lady. It may even be there my now. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Welcome home! Sorry to burden you with the stash! Block out dates anyone? :}

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home