Sisterhood of the Traveling Stash

Follow the Box Around the Country

Monday, February 05, 2007

All Packed Up and Ready to Go!


Well, I checked out the contents of the box and I was very, very good. I took one skein of Some Assembly Required sock yarn and that's it! I am trying to knit out of my stash through September 30, 2007, and I was bit worried that I'd go crazy when the box arrived due to my self-imposed yarn purchasing restrictions. There were a lot of things that tempted me -- like Zarah, I really had my eye on that Lopi, too -- but I managed to exercise some restraint.

I won't show everything that I put into the box, but I slipped in a few things along with the big contribution, twenty skeins of Debbie Bliss Cotton Denim Aran (still in the yarn shop plastic bags) along with the pattern book for the yarn. Last go round, I put in a few skeins of this and that, so this time I thought I'd contribute enough so that someone could actually make a full sized item.



So, now I'm just waiting for the identity of the next recipient of the box, and it will be off on its next stop!

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

You only took one skein of yarn!? You've got willpower, woman!

9:19 PM  
Blogger starrypurplehaze said...

taht's freaking AMAZING! ;)

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home