Sisterhood of the Traveling Stash

Follow the Box Around the Country

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Adios!

After spending just a few days, the Traveling Stash is almost ready to depart the sunny shores of California for destinations unknown!






Sassy, aka She of Ever Discernable Taste and Inestimible Curiosity Regarding All Things In Boxes, helped me narrow it down the perfect yarns to remain behind with me.




Regia Mystery Lace


Two fifty-gram balls of Regia sock yarn in a manly colorway for manly socks to be knitted in the near whenever, and a lovely ball of hand-painted mystery lace. Fiber content? Yardage? Weight? It's a mystery, but even so, it's beautiful and it's staying. Along with 1 pattern:

Pattern in


And with every hostage exchange, you gotta give to get, so...


Sport Madrid Patterns out


12 balls of linen/cotton blend (enough for a sweater) and 3 patterns.

Next destination? Only the Shadow knows...

3 Comments:

Blogger Lucia said...

That mystery lace is a skein of Schaeffer Anne that bewitched me and then never told me what it wanted to be. Here's hoping it will be more forthcoming with you.

I did at one point think, "better label that before I put it in the box" -- and then it occurred to me after sending it out that, um, I probably hadn't. Sorry about that.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Lucia!

Been working my buttocks off and unable to get to the post office to send out the box. I'm hoping to do so this week.

Sorry about the delay!

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did this box ever make it to it's next destination?

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home