Sisterhood of the Traveling Stash

Follow the Box Around the Country

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Box #2 is on the move again!

After a relaxing vacation, where I did think about the box waiting for me in my dining room, I returned home and made my decision on what to keep and what to put in. I took out some sock yarn, hand dyed yarn, the sock blocker keychain (I've wanted one since the first time I saw one online!), the Eucalan sample and some suede tape yarn for my daughter. What did I put in you ask? Well I want it to be a surprise for the next person but I will say I put in some Lamb's Pride, sock yarn, patterns, hand dyed not by me yarn and some cotton.
The box was mailed early this afternoon. It is making a very short trip and should arrive Monday or Tuesday. It weighed 25 lbs 11.2 oz and cost $14.25 priority mail.
Ann: Thanks so much for organizing this. It's as much fun to watch as it is to participate!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Looks like fun!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home