Sisterhood of the Traveling Stash

Follow the Box Around the Country

Friday, June 23, 2006

What could it be?

That's what I thought when the mailroom called to tell me I had a package. What could it be? Had I ordered something and forgotten? No, I had already received everything I ordered recently. When I picked up the box, I thought, "Wow! When did I place an order this size? Surely, I would remember something like this!" Then it hit me; I was in receipt of the Traveling Stash! As you can see, the parrot is all agog with curiosity. I can hardly wait to tear into it myself. Oh, happy day! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

The box looks like it has seen better days. Have fun digging through it, it is awesome!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Yay! It does look battered, but look at the travels! Hope it makes it back... but if it gets too decrepit, you can [sniff] replace it.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home