Sisterhood of the Traveling Stash

Follow the Box Around the Country

Thursday, May 11, 2006

You are now free to move about the country



So the box is on the move. Where will it go next? Be watching, ladies, either Monday or Tuesday it's showing up on someone's doorstep.

Seriously, there's some great stuff here. Enough for entire projects. All the way from hats to good sized shawls. A good choice of sock yarns. I practically had to sit on the box to tape it closed. Then again, I'm not a very efficient packer. But I can assure the next person in line, you will feel like you are unpacking a treasure chest.

I'm going to miss the box. But I'm looking forward to seeing how much it changes by the end of summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Yay! Most of us are here.

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home